What is a BB Glow Facial?
This safe, intensive skin treatment gives you a foundation-like finish, whilst offering a range of health benefits for your skin. BB Glow evens facial tones and pigmentation, smooths out little imperfections and encourages your skin’s natural collagen growth. Promotes regeneration of cells by speeding up new cell formation. Refreshes damaged and aged cells, restoring the skins elasticity to help heal fine scars. All components are made up from vegetables derived ingredients. Unclogs pores clears skin blockages.
A series of 3-4 is usually recommended with 2 weeks between sessions. These results last between 3-5 Months.
100% organic ingredients included in the skin color are implanted using MTS (Micro Needle Therapy System) to rejuvenate the skin with an instant brightening effect.
- Promote regeneration of cells by induces collagen to speed up new cell formation
- Neutralizes free radicals
- Reduces melanin content in skin before and after UV exposure
- Restores even skin tone and radiant complexion
- Reduces skin discoloration
- Depletion of damage aging cells to fill it with elastic clean cells that can restore fine scars
- Effective skin brightening, skin whitening and wrinkle improvement
- All components are made of vegetable elements for BB glow
- It helps to unblock and minimize your pores
- Reduces and improves scarring problems
- Reduces inflammation
- Improves skin texture, Lifting, Firming, and Hydration Booster
- Reduces wrinkles and dark eye rings
- Hydrates the skin
- Long lasting effect for up to 4+ months
- Instant results
- Pregnancy / Nursing
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Disease
- Active Infections
- Accutane or any medication for the same purpose within the past 6 months
- History of cold sores or fever blisters- consult with your physician: taking an anti-viral medication is recommended to help avoid a possible breakout. The medication should be used 2 days before and 2 days after treatment.
- Individual intolerance to the ingredients
Is there any downtime after BB Glow Treatment? You may resume your routine as soon as you finish. However, if you have sensitive skin, you may experience temporary irritation, tightness and redness for 1-2 days. Some people may experience mild peeling around the nose and mouth, particularly if they have dehydrated skin. Some clients with sensitive skin may experience temporary irritation, tightness or redness.
- During the first 24 hours, do not wash your face or use any moisturizers or makeup.
- Mineral make up and sunscreen (SPF 50) may be applied the following day.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure for 2 weeks. If you are outdoors, sunscreen with SPF 30 should be worn every 2 hours.
- No sauna, baths or swimming for 1 week
- No scrubs or exfoliators for 1 week
- No strenuous exercise for 1-2 days.
- Do not use harsh soaps or scrubs or heavy skin care products on the face for 1 week
More about BB Glow Treatment:
- Does not rub off or transfer to other surfaces
- Procedure is safe and painless
- Does not clog pores