DEPOSITS ARE NON REFUNDABLE.
- This is our policy, please be respectful of it. If you must cancel an appointment, you have to option to transfer your deposit through the rescheduling button in your confirmation email. After two cancellations, a new deposit will be required to book.
- At least (7 days) is required when cancelling OR rescheduling an appointment. (This includes touch up appointments.) Failure to do so will result in the loss of your appointment.
- Same day touch up cancellations will be required to pay a rescheduling fee of $100 before any further appointments will be booked. In the event of a no call, no show, the card on file will be charged the full service price. Any future appointment’s will be paid in full before booking if you are in the system as a no call no show.
- Please arrive 30 minutes early to your appointments to allow time for numbing. Failure to do so will result in the loss of numbing time as I am on a schedule and have to respect the appointments of others after you. If you know you have a low pain tolerance, you may arrive up to 45 minutes early for extra numbing time.
- I cannot guarantee successful results on 100% of my clients, especially those with problem skin and do not offer refunds as I have carried out the treatment at a cost to myself.
- A touch up is required approximately 6-8 weeks after your initial service appointment, these will be scheduled with you at your initial service, at a fee of $25.00. On rare occasions, there maybe a need for an additional service appointment, due to having a skin type that is more resistant. Charges for additional or elective touch up services are incurred at the annual service price.
- If any of the terms and conditions are violated, including aftercare instructions, I will be excluded from any liability and reserve the right to cancel any service or complimentary treatment in the future.